Thursday, February 11, 2010

Diet Soda Cake - my new low point friend!!!!

Ok, so I love browsing the WW message boards. One of my favorites is the Recipe Review board. I love to cook (I know that's hard to believe) and have got many great ideas from WW members all over the world. It is so amazing how people from all over the country cook. Like, what in the world is quinoa? It is a big thing apparently!

While browsing the Recipe board today, I found a low point dessert that many people were just raving over and I thought I would share. It is called Diet Soda Cake. Very easy to make. My family gave it a 2 thumbs up tonight. There are many variations, so just pick and choose your favorite mix and drink and get to baking!

Diet Soda Cake

1 box cake mix (any kind)
1 can diet soda (any kind)
1 small box sugar free/fat free pudding (any kind)
2 egg whites
light cool whip

Put all ingredients in your mixer and mix/bake according to the box directions.

Let cool and top with a dollop of cool whip. You can also take another box of pudding and mix with the cool whip for added flavor.

Tonight I used a german chocolate mix with Cherry Coke Zero. You do not have to use the pudding in the mix but many said it made it more moist. I used chocolate.

This is a 4 point dessert!

No comments: