Friday, November 13, 2009

OK, I'm Back

Blog attempt #3...I know, I know, I have said I was going to begin blogging again several times, but this time I am promising myself that I will keep this up. I have to do this for me! I have got to have a way of release, a way to express what is going on with me. My blog has to be that for me right now. I know what I say at times may not make a bit of sense, but just bear with me. I have much to say, but no one to share the deep details with, so I am releasing it to the world in whatever way I can. Crazy, maybe...but I hope a way for me to get out of this pit I am in and back to the real me. She is so lost and I have got to pull her out somehow. Please pray with me and for me, as I need it more than ever. I have to once again find the hope.

There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off. Psalm 23:18

1 comment:

A Cup Bearer said...

Your name remains imprinted in the back of my Bible as a remembrance to pray for you. Beside it is written Proverbs 31. You can do this thing and be victorious, too!